College Hoops Open Thread

And 3 other 5 stars still on the floor. I don’t know what the point I’m trying to make is other than I don’t care who is playing who, those numbers are pathetic and I can’t believe they’re in the game

This is one of the worse Duke shooting teams I have seen. How many free throws have they missed.

Ooof. Trevon Duval… run some clock. Decision making at the PG spot there.

Grayson Allen is a bad man.

This Duke team might end up being legendary. This shooting performance doesn’t seem to be indicative of what they will be on a standard night.

Turnovers, rebounding.

I think the only real weak spot on MSU is at the 2. I don’t know why Izzo plays McQuaid so much. Then again, Langford has never really impressed me. He’s a pretty good catch and shoot guy but that’s all he can do. Look at his line tonight. He had 1 rebound and then zeroes in everything else besides shots and pts.

Both of these games have been so good, I hope the mini “challenges” like this and the one in Vegas keep going even after the 20 game conference schedule starts.

How did Marquette look? How’d lebron James aka Jamal Cain do?

lmao. looks like Cain didn’t play but Elliot did

Purdue is the real deal. I think they are a legit contender to win the Big Ten this year. That’s a good early road win.

Program savior Nojel Eastern with a solid 0 pts, 0 assists, 1 rebound, 1 turnover, and 3 fouls… :roll_eyes:

Actually quite an improvement given his 5 turnovers per game through the first two.

Just ask him, he’s a good PG.

This one is a bit sloppy … A lot of talent, but both teams still figuring stuff out it seems like. A level below the first game.

I guess I’m just a sucker for a close score lol

Looks like Wisconsin may have their own “Tyus Battle” situation. Decommits from Wisconsin and commits to UK

Injuries piling up for UNC

Berry is supposed to be back for tonight’s game, however.

So for now the three players from UCLA are suspended indefiently but they are say that it will stay that way for too long. But I would think they will be suspended for the game against us.