College Basketball Open Discussion

are they really not a lock? I mean I suppose if they lose out, but they still have games against Iowa State and TCU

Nevertheless, it’s always best to plan ahead.

We broke him in the 2013 tourney. He’s never been the same. Still hasn’t won a tourney game since.

6 Likes

I mean they are probably in, but when you start going months between quality wins your resume gets a bit thin.

They have 2 wins this season against probable tourney teams. 2 more if Indiana and UNC get in and then maybe another depending on OK State in terms of eligibility and getting selected.

If they end up 8 seed or lower Shaka’s seat has to feel pretty warm.

That’s one over the limit, bro!

1 Like

Oklahoma with a bad loss to Kansas State.

I’m sorry, but if you’re the #7 team in the country you can’t lose to a team wearing these jerseys

14 Likes

Free basketball in Austin

Impressive performance by the 7:30-8:45 M-W-F Bloomfield Hills aerobics group.

16 Likes

Did they have issues with their plane on the runway?

2 Likes

Really, I think we should free basketball nationwide! Let the people play!

Looks like Big12 announced their makeup games for next week…Baylor will play 4 in 8 days to conclude the reg season (@Kansas, @WVU, Home vs OK St, and Home vs Texas Tech). The last 3 are makeups.

Cancelling that Thursday home game vs WVU this week makes perfect sense now.

2 Likes

UNC currently getting smacked by Marquette in the 1st half 39-23. This is a quad 3 game vs NET #100 Marquette. The game wasn’t scheduled til a few days ago. Would be mildly funny if their NCAA tourney chances took a big dip from a last minute Quad 3 game.

1 Like

Pitt guard Xavier Johnson in the portal. DC guy who played in the WCAC like HD and Williams (not Gonzaga though, Bishop O’Connell).

Pretty awesome PG with three full seasons as a high-major starter. He will be a 5-star equivalent wherever he ends up IMO.

6 Likes

I see Virginia’s offense is back to being total garbage.

1 Like

NC State defeats Virginia? Huh ok sure.

Pitt fans do not seem to be fans of him, but could just be sour grapes.

1 Like

Interesting, I know nothing of his attitude. Just seems to me that he has the raw numbers you usually see from up-transfers rather than ACC starters. No adjustment needed

Aaand UNC gives up 83 to 10-12 Marquette and loses by 13.

3 Likes

11 bid ACC!

14 Likes