College Basketball Open Discussion

Arkansas-Alabama has been entertaining.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen a lot of national writers addressing how Alabama has this reputation as only a scoring machine, but it’s actually their defense that has been especially elite in conference play. Watching this game…I just don’t see how that’s possible unless the whole SEC just doesn’t play defense so Alabama being good at it is very relative.

Yeah, they look like a team that could give Michigan’s defense some problems but not sure what has made them a Top 5 Kenpom defense.

There is such a massive gap after the top 3 teams. Illinois and Alabama, the #5 and #6 teams have just laid huge eggs this week

Seton Hall lost to Butler tonight too. The rest of the bubble teams are trying to keep IU in the field.

Xavier lost to Providence as well. Big East bubble teams are all collapsing this last week+

Alabama had won 7 straight conference games soon to be 8. Not sure it’s a huge egg losing on the road.

Josh Pastner triumphant.

I’ve watched a few Arkansas games this year and I have to say Moses Moody is incredible. I think he’s going to have a great NBA career as well.

1 Like

Au’Diese Toney joining Pitt teammate Johnson in the portal.

I actually had Xavier in class when I taught and coached at O’Connell a few years ago. Phenomenal athlete. Took off from a step or so inside the free throw line and threw it down in the teams dunk contest. Watching him and Chris Lykes go at it was fun.

2 Likes
1 Like

Wait just a minute here – which Xavier? I had to click on the original to make sure. NTX.

Surprised they didn’t include the fifth tenet fundamental to the committees’ decisions: ``Illinois fans really need to just chill already"

1 Like

Not sure that would take care of it after today’s news

This made me laugh. But. . . where do you-all go to look in on Illinois fans. Do they have a board like rcmb?

Just go to your favorite Michigan Twitter personality. You’ll be sure to find Illinois fan hovering around like some bad gas and spoilin’ for a fight.

2 Likes

IllinoisLoyalty

2 Likes

Have to say that Dosunmu is a really fun player, obviously the heart and soul of that team. I too would be rpsht if an M player had been knocked out for the foreseeable future with a blow like that.

3 Likes

No idea! I can only imagine how bad it would be if you actually went looking for it.

It’s a broken nose, it’s a long ways from his heart.

3 Likes