College Basketball Open Discussion

Absolutely. Quad 4 loss.

If we win vs. Iowa, I wouldn’t be shocked if we jump them even if they pull this out.

This game is so unbelievably bad. Iowa state looks as bad as Nebraska, and Baylor is losing. Ouch

Refs aren’t doing Iowa State any favors here.

I’m gonna be honest, I can’t even watch this lol. Iowa State is bad on the eyes.

1 Like

Thank the heavens we didn’t wind up with Prohm, although I don’t think we actually ended up going after him at all.

2 Likes

I’m “watching” it on ESPN Gamecast which makes me question so many life choices.

“Jalen Coleman-Lands missed Jumper.” Why couldn’t it be Jalen Coleman-Lands MADE Jumper!

6 Likes

Hey if they win I don’t care how ugly it is. But man is it ugly

1 Like

Ballgame, ISU is dead. That’s a shame because it would have been such a huge upset

You get your wish

1 Like

I cannot see how that is Baylor ball

… and then he misses a layup. Based on the Gamecast feed, I think Jalen Coleman-Lands may be the most Audacious player west of the Mississippi.

2 Likes

Hey now, don’t drag the proud Northwestern program into this travesty of a game

2 Likes

Wow, Baylor has West Virginia on Thursday and Kansas on Saturday still this week. No wonder they were almost caught looking past this one.

Iowa State is, very bad at basketball. I’m really not sure how they ever led

The WVU game Thursday was cancelled

1 Like

Very sad.

On the other hand, I’ll always have the memory of “George Conditt IV made Layup. Assisted by Javan Johnson”. It will sustain me.

2 Likes

Arizona is in the field in the Vegas tournament. I have nine months to decide what I’m going to say to Archie’s bro. As always, my wife will arrange for the bondsman.

1 Like

Just to clarify: I think he’s being hypothetical… Sean hasn’t actually been extended.

Hang on. Does Baylor have two different players with mullets???

2 Likes

Shaka Smart may yet get fired this season. For a brief moment he was a poster child for giving coaches a chance to get established and what not. In hindsight his season is not looking too hot. Have not had a good win in nearly 7 weeks and getting beat down at home tonight. Have gone from a top 5 ish team earlier this year to still not a lock for the tourney.