College Basketball Open Discussion

I don’t like to root for Sparty but Michigan is more important than my petty Sparty hate. Although if a Sparty win propelled them to the tourney and it turned out that we didn’t need them to win, that would be irritating. So clearly I cannot choose the wine in front of me, I must choose the - hey, what’s that over there?

9 Likes

win-win for us and loss-loss for sparties :smile: cannot go wrong either way

I would NEVER root for Michigan State to win. I’m pulling for for Illinois to lose. Principles.

7 Likes

Baylor down 15 late in the first half against 2-16 ISU, a Q4 team.

ESPN gave Baylor a 99% chance of winning the game.

4 Likes

Are they missing anyone?

Don’t believe so but are off their second pause. The way Michigan has come out after pause should give Juwan every award possible

8 Likes

If anyone has a minute… can someone explain Baylor to me? I realize I know nothing about them. Do they have size? Shoot well? Run good offense? Any NBA prospects?

Insanely good shooting. 3 guards that will take you off the dribble and drain it in your face ala Duane Washington. Except they all shoot like he did yesterday all the time practically. Rugged C that crashes the glass, finishes well and does dirty work.

3 Likes

Dang that doesn’t sound fun to go up against :joy:

Down 5 with 10 to go after entering the game as 23.5 point favorites :flushed:

Iowa State going to need to make these free throws

They beat Illinois by 13 so they’re even better than MSU! (By 2 points).

1 Like

Also play defense

Is the Baylor game on TV? Not seeing it anywhere

Not that I see. ESPN+

ESPN+

Seems bad that te #2 team in the country isn’t on easily accessible streaming or TV

3 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty crazy. Was the game rescheduled?

Lol the broadcast is uhhhh. Bizarre to say the least

Not if you want to sell subs to ESPN+!

4 Likes

So, if Baylor somehow loses this we clearly would jump them on the seed line right?

4 Likes