College Basketball Open Discussion

You see Greg Brown doubled his assist total for the season tonight. He’s up to 2 assists now on the year. That’s hard to imagine.

4 Likes

This is incredible. Coming into the game he had an assist rate of 0.7% and turnover rate of 20.7% on 28.4% usage.

3 Likes

Tennessee only musters 50 and loses at Ole Miss.

1 Like

That was NASTY. Didn’t watch the game, but damn does Baylor look like a TEAM.

1 Like

I want to see Baylor vs Gonzaga so bad. A game for the ages

2 Likes

I’m starting to buy Baylor as the better team. Use to root for Zaga as my "second " team back in the Dan Dickau, Blake Stepp days when Michigan was lost in the wilderness so I sometimes can be partial to them but Baylor is just too good and tough all around imo.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m on the Baylor>Gonzaga bandwagon.

2 Likes

Yep, Baylor has been sharpening themselves each game against solid-to-great competition while Gonzaga battles complacency and boredom during their nightly 20-point blowouts. Sign me up for the Bear train.

Yeah, I watched Baylor last night and felt like they would be a super tough opponent for us. I think we would take Gonzaga.

1 Like
4 Likes

Interesting. So if it’s not related to his prior covid, have they said what they think caused the myocarditis and whether he is at risk of this happening again in the future if he continues to play basketball?

The whole thing was extremely scary and nothing to mess around with. My cousin collapsed and died on the basketball court a few years ago because of a heart issue that he didn’t know he had. Hopefully the future health outlook for Keyontae is good whether or not he plays basketball again.

9 Likes

Houston is down 8 @ECU with under 4 to go with 2 ECU FTs coming up. Houston was projected to win by 15 on Torvik, with a 94% of winning. This would be a pretty massive upset if it holds.

3 Likes

Lsu just seems like they should be a lot better than they are.

Yikes

6 Likes

Florida about to lose at home to 4-6 South Carolina.

1 Like

Just happened. First road win for USC this season. Florida’s stay in the top 25 will be short-lived.

On Sunday Clark Kellogg the Mich hater on CBS had Houston a #1 seed and Mich a #2 seed. The other guys had Mich as #1 seed. We’ll see this weekend if Kellogg still refuses to project Mich as a #1 seed.

1 Like

Houston’s first loss was to a decent team (Tulsa) by one, but there’s no excuse for tonight’s debacle. Coming in, ECU was #150 on KenPom and had the 212nd-ranked offense that just scored 1.21 PPP on Houston’s #2 defense.

2 Likes

#16 Virginia Tech followed up their huge win over UVA with an 11 point loss @ Pitt.

Kentucky was down 3 with under 4 to go @ Mizzou, let it get back up to 9, but is now down 4 with 1:15 left.

2 Likes