College Basketball Open Discussion

Just noticed this…sorry if someone posted earlier.

13 Likes
2 Likes

All in favor of “violating our membership” and seeing what happens.

12 Likes

Send the KenPom team out there, keep the rest in the hotel. And let Chris Hunter coach the team

14 Likes

What I am waiting for is: the B1G will schedule us to play every other day for 2 1/2 weeks to make up games and then demand we play in the B1G tournament and coach Howard says “wait a minute, I am not ok with this schedule, it’s not in the best interests of our student/athletes”. And see what happens!
OSU received considerations in football can we expect/demand them as well?

2 Likes

F around and find out. What are you going to do if one of your two biggest cash cows opts out in the name of student-athlete health? You won’t do a thing

2 Likes

Warde needs to be working privately and in public, now, setting expectations.

2 Likes

Would absolutely love it. Michigan will never do it. Would rather put ALL the kids in harm’s way than the deep bench.

IMO the players would want to play the B1G. Especially when last year’s tourney was canceled while they were on the court warming up to play their game.

Just a wild guess but I think the BTT eventually gets moved to Indianapolis and it is pitched basically as an extended bubble. No idea if that works but that’s what I’m guessing will happen.

4 Likes

anyone watching Baylor-Texas? I think we’re mostly tuned in to MSU-Iowa on this forum

1 Like

Only been score watching. Baylor had a double digit lead or close to it for most of the half. Had it to four late, but let the Bears hit a three on their last possession

1 Like

I’ve been having the projector on the actual best game of the week, and the iPad on MSU-Iowa :grin:

1 Like

UNC down 12 to Clemson, lol.

4 Likes

Texas up 47-45

Greg Brown just threw down the meanest dunk I’ve ever seen

3 Likes

But greg brown also lost this game for Texas by getting too hyped up

It’s basically impossible to build a lead on Baylor. Their 3pt shooting is so good. Suddenly they’re up 10

That’s such a stupid tech to call imo

1 Like

They are the best 3 pt shooting team in the country while being top 5 in both Oreb and forcing TOs. They create a big shot advantage, basically an ideal team profile.

1 Like