College Basketball Open Discussion

Cade out due to Covid protocols but 3,000 fans in the gym in Stillwater.

8 Likes

Ok State getting whatever they want at the rim against Baylor without Cade. 18 of 23 points in the paint mid first half.

I could talk myself into liking that matchup for Michigan with HD down low.

the crowd > cade cunningham

1 Like

Don’t understand why Cade is courtside if he can’t play due to Covid protocols.

9 Likes

Clemson has quickly gone from hot and intriguing ACC dark horse to Nebraska-caliber stank

2 Likes

Are there an unusual number of wildly up-and-down squads this year, or is this just par for the course in a game played by 18-22 year-olds (Wisconsin excepted)?

Not totally sure why, but for some reason Maryland smoking Minnesota at the Barn makes me irrationally angry. What the heck did we do wrong?!

1 Like

“The Professor” was on a short sabbatical.

4 Likes

Also, I’ve never felt more stupid than I did when I just found out D’Mitrik Trice is Travis Trice’s brother…

3 Likes

Stanford’s uniforms today are absolutely repulsive. They look like a “futuristic” design from 1995

Funny, I never knew that, either.

2 Likes

Look a little like the old school osu grays

After Big Ten, I watch more Big 12 games than any other conference.

Re: Kansas…

-Mitch Lightfoot may be less talented than David McCormack, but he’s more consistent

-Marcus Garrett is a terrible excuse for a point guard. At least Dajuan Harris has the instincts and skills for the position

-Tyon Grant-Foster offers nothing and should be seeing zero minutes considering they have Wilson, Enaruna, Agbaji, Braun, etc. Even with Bryce Thompson out, no reason for TGF to see the floor

-Lon Kruger is a far better game coach than Bill Self, always has been

-Fran Fraschilla is as poor a commentator as he was a coach.

In other news, junior-year Colin Castleton is a beast. David DeJulius has a surprisingly solid assist to turnover ratio, even if he can’t shoot.

1 Like

Why the heck is Mizzou/Tennessee on SEC Network but Colorado/Wazzuu on ESPN2?!

1 Like

In keeping with the depressing news theme, just turned on Pepperdine/BYU and Matt Haarms no longer has hair that requires him to constantly sweep it to the side.

I hate today.

10 Likes

BYU player just lost a tooth. Eli Brooks says hello. :sob:

Shaka grows his hair and Haarms cuts his. The yin must have its yang.

10 Likes

I laughed out loud at this and it was much needed, thank you lmao

1 Like

Be weird if CU/WSU was on the SEC network. So that makes sense to me.

Ha, I was just venting. Was interested in watching Mizzou/UT but don’t get SECN. I do get ESPN2 but had no desire to watch CU/Wazzu.

1 Like