College Basketball Open Discussion

can you play that many rounds of video games in a day?

He must have fixed whatever was going on because I think it looks fine now?

1 Like

Solid slate of games today. Watching UConn-Creighton now. Baylor-OK State at 2. With the Pistons terrible, gotta scout Cade. Wisconsin-OSU at 4 and Mizzou-Tennessee tonight

This USC-Auburn game is awful but Sharife Cooper is hella fun to watch.

His numbers are off the charts. A true stat sheet stuffer

Some would say he’s the Austin Davis of point guards

8 Likes

“Some” (aka @BigBoutros)

5 Likes

He hasn’t done enough yet to merit that title IMO. But if he keeps grinding we’ll see

5 Likes

oh man Ted Valentine is calling Duke @ Louisville today

1 Like

I don’t see him high on many draft boards which is interesting.

So how long does Frank Martin’s 2017 final four keep his job? He’s in season 9 and that was his only tournament team and only top 50 Kenpom team.

On the whole I agree that his tenure other than that 2017 Final Four is the very definition of mediocre, however I think for the average South Carolina sports fan basketball just doesn’t move the needle that much.

Toledo is in a dogfight with Kent State and is KU going to lose three in a row and four of six? Also, Auburn on pace for 107 against SC.

1 Like

#16 VT is down 18 @ Syracuse with 4 min left as well. And #11 Creighton (lost 2 straight) is up 6 at the under 8 over #23 UConn (lost last game, still without their best player). Looks to be a chaos filled morning, except for Houston.

1 Like

Kansas :-1:t2::-1:t2::-1:t2:

Where’s the talent on that roster? Jalen Wilson is their best player

5 Likes

They have decent wings (Wilson, Agbaji, Braun) but no 1s or 5s. They play this awful Harris kid at PG half the time, he’s a sub-6 foot freshman with I think 2 jump shot FGA the whole year. Their only guy over 6’8" is shooting 42% on 2s. Just a really weird and sloppy roster

just a reminder as NC State @ UNC tips off that Garrison Brooks was named the preseason ACC POTY for some reason

2 Likes

Their biggest issue is they run their offense through a Center with a 43% eFG%

Toledo hangs on to beat Kent State, 76-74.

4 Likes

Looks like no Cade Cunningham v Baylor.

2 Likes