College Basketball 2023-24 Discussion

His guards and McCullar getting hurt. I was mainly speaking people loved the shtick the first 3 years and now they think he’s a clown. He was the same guy the past 4 years.

Two things:

1. The schtick increased as his Michigan career went on
  2. People didn’t love it the second half of his Michigan career

Personally, I think it’s great he can get paid. I just think that this year was generally pretty disappointing for him individually.

9 Likes

Agreed and there’s always two people capable of stopping it.

I can agree to an extent. Banking on Jackson and Harris to be the backcourt might not have been great. McCullar injury was huge. Dickinson might have his best supporting cast this year now and in his final year.

Hunter will be 24 when next season starts. NBA players who are 24 or under include:

-Luka Doncic (24)
-Tyrese Haliburton (23)
-Anthony Edwards (22)
-Ja Morant (24)
-LaMelo Ball (22)

1 Like

To be fair, I think that anyone playing a fifth year of college basketball, we can agree, will likely not ever make all-NBA, not unique to Hunter

2 Likes

Dalton Knecht erasure!

1 Like

Don’t think so!

kansas will have another mid-table finish next year, I fear

1 Like

I’m getting way out over my skis here, but I would bet a dollar that the court finds that the NCAA gave everyone the chance to play in '20-'21 and that, as you say, it was the Ivy League that prevented that for the plaintiffs.

5 Likes

Does that also apply to players that are literally Dalton Knecht?

3 Likes

Some people were tired of his act well before he left.

1 Like

Luka is 25, born Feb 1999.

Not this fan

1 Like

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1783963557379600682?s=46&t=ShrKtoZ6wws_COyXsxuxvQ

Alright!

(Sorry Dylan, not sure where to put this)

7 Likes
3 Likes

Hard to tell who the source is here on this utter nonsense

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/status/1784275193117991325

Someone with an MBA and no common sense…that is gobbledygook from a language perspective.

1 Like

What does “personal NIL” mean for a man in his 50’s lol

Seems like Goodman just verbatim posted something the dumbest person on earth sent him

“Hurley’s making a tv show to enhance the exposure of the ASU basketball program.”

There you go

6 Likes

Dear Jeff Goodman:

3 Likes