College Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Put an end to this madness. DeAndre Williams will be 27 this year!

4 Likes

has it been proven that the 70k was bogus? i hadn’t seen anything that clearly stated otherwise, forgive me if i missed it. can you elaborate or link to anything?

no freaking way can you let him have another year. that’d be insanity

2 Likes
4 Likes

Jayson Tatum has started 439 NBA games

he has played 15,000 NBA minutes

he has scored 10,000 NBA points

and he is two years younger than DeAndre Williams

7 Likes

DeAndre Williams is older than Devin Booker, whose recruiting thread on this website is 10 years old

4 Likes

Big fan of his game.

1 Like

Had been rumors he could portal. He got screwed at Gonzaga IMO. Could have been a lot better as an up transfer somewhere he got real playing time.

3 Likes

somewhere like MICH!

5 Likes

Don’t like that

1 Like

Never understood why he didn’t earn more minutes last year. Guard play was pretty much the only loud struggle Zaga had and Few refused to let Smith cut into Hickman/Sallis/Bolton’s timeshare even though Smith’s numbers were significantly better and he passed the eye test constantly.

Now he presumably got Nembhard to do what Hickman couldn’t and Sallis left. Feels like a huge missed opportunity with Smith IMO while they had Timme and Strawther.

4 Likes

How did he get screwed?

Defense, right?

1 Like

He went somewhere where he didn’t get enough playing time to feature his game.

He made a bad choice. Got a bad sell. Whatever you want to call it.

8 Likes

I assumed he couldn’t beat out the guys ahead of him.

Yeah he was not good there but idk how much better the others were. Guy was 53% from the floor and 50% from three and never played more than half the game. Just giving him half of Sallis’ awful minutes would have gotten him close to 30. I would have been screaming #FreeMalachi

7 Likes

That’s what I was looking for. Thanks.

Holmes should put up huge numbers at Dayton this year.

Love his game too. Think it is smart to go pro.

4 Likes

Bummer, I know he met with the collective to get a market value and was heavily considering a return. Love his game. elite athlete