Big Ten Weekend Open Thread (1/11/14)

Hope our RPI, Kenpom and SOS all adjust for the better

No way Illinois is better than us and should be ranked

Michigan’s RPI will take care of itself… no need to worry about it right now. As for the top-25 rankings… They don’t matter much, so also probably not worth worrying about.

Football rankings >>>>>basketball rankings by a wide margin

Who takes Illinois bubble spot : Minnesota or Indiana?

I still think MSU is the best team in the league right now, but boy could things get interesting if Payne’s injury turns out to be lingering. Two straight overtime games at home shows their vulnerability. Toss in worries about Dawson’s health and the continuing Harris health saga, and things could change quickly. It seems that the team that can avoid injuries may be able to sneak up on people. Wisconsin has everything set up for them ( weak schedule ) and has to be the favorite right now. Sure hope we take care of PSU this week, anything can happen after that.

This is wide open now fellas! Really interested to see how our intensity rises over the next few games. The B1G is going to be a dog fight to the end! Can’t afford to lose at home…we must protect and defend the home court advantage!

Go Blue

And here you are, hail…doing EXACTLY the same thing with KenPom's numbers…projecting every game where we're favored as a win. Do you realize how silly YOU sound?

Wait, what? Where did I ever make projections?

I’m well aware that Michigan will likely lose a game (or more) that they are favored in. I’m also well aware that Michigan will likely win a game (or more) that they aren’t favored in.