Big Ten Tournament Tickets pt. 2

Just an FYI, because I originally said I would be trying to scalp my tickets in Chicago.

Michigan, I believe, is locked in to the 8 vs 9 game. It will be against either Indiana or Illinois. Once that game is official, especially if it is Illinois vs Michigan, I think prices will rise considerably. We just ordered our tickets today to because of that. Friday’s tickets, if we make it, are insanely overpriced, so we’ll either watch that game at Duffy’s Tavern (Michigan bar) or find an Illinois/Indiana fan who bought tickets in advance and don’t need them anymore.

I might be screwed if Michigan ends up dropping the Rutgers game and falling to a 10 or 11 seed, but in that case I should be able to sell them to an Illinois fan down there hopefully.

I might be screwed if Michigan ends up dropping the Rutgers game and falling to a 10 or 11 seed, but in that case I should be able to sell them to an Illinois fan down there hopefully.

We will probably be able to beat Rutgers at home this last game.

Unless Minnesota beats both Wisconsin and Penn State and we lose to Rutgers, you are safe.

Apparently, we are not out of the woods for a 9 seed because of NW:
http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/mich-be-seeded-above-minny-after-badgers-beat-gophers

I bought my ticket yesterday, so I’m actually getting worried now. Iowa has to beat them

OSU or Iowa wins this weekend would give Michigan the 9 seed – or of course a Michigan win. It only takes one of those three games.

I am not confident about the Michigan win or the OSU win. So that’s why I only mentioned the Iowa win at home, that’s the highest probability win we have out of those 3.
Dylan, could you create a new seeding probability table based on that. I wonder what the numbers are. It’s great to be able to follow the dynamic changes of that table

Couple links… Here’s a brew your own bracket generator. Just plug in your predicted results
http://t.co/6UJfW5w9xL

Here’s the seeding probability chart:

Thanks a lot! So apparently I was wrong. Minnesota’s chances were way higher yesterday, than NW’s are today for a 9 seed.