Big Ten Tournament: Michigan vs. Iowa Recap

Do you have the minutes played by player?

I like this.

I don’t think you’ll see a college team execute a defensive game plan any better than Michigan did tonight. That was pre-Christmas connected.

1 Like

Iowa take:

They can turn their attention to the NCAA’s but they won’t be going far in my bracket!

I hear you. I posted the article to share how the coaches and players reacted to playing Michigan. The writer called Coach B “brilliant”.

2 Likes

Iggy 33, X 32, Isaiah 26, Charles 25, Poole 25, Teske 24, Eli 18

1 Like

I thought this was a very good game for Poole, played within himself and didn’t force the issue on either end of the floor.

1 Like

Really everyone played well…Charles shooting poorly is the only criticism I can muster. The defense was universally good.

Brooks made a few good plays when the game still mattered, Livers made a few mid-rangers to break that scoring lull, and Teske’s stuff/dunk two play combo was huge.

Jumped the ball for one breakaway, IIRC. That three-and one was a bit of a dagger.

The thing about Brooks is we don’t need anything crazy from him, just hit his shots when he’s open and don’t turn the ball over and continue to play good defense. Let the box score pundits say what they want, he can fill the role Michigan needs him to fill.

4 Likes

Now to carry this over to Minni. I love the fact JB made the top 7 players hit the ICE TUB after the game.