Big Ten Open Thread: Week of 1/6/13

I always say playing not to lose is the best way to lose

God craft is a tough SOB

I still don’t understand why players try to pass from the floor? You hit the floor with the ball and it should be an immediate timeout.

I must say, this is the softest I’ve seen MSU on the boards in years

Craft reminds me of Novak…love how he gets on the floor.

OSU was robbed

no robbery

I know people here love the bigs that can shoot, but Amir Williams can play on my team any day of the week

no robbery

Not talking about goaltending, no calls on contact all game

I know people here love the bigs that can shoot, but Amir Williams can play on my team any day of the week

No Matt, we need 5 bigmen who all have similar skillsets.

No Matt, we need 5 bigmen who all have similar skillsets.

You are preaching to the choir buddy

Who on this board said Williams wasn’t a defensive anchor? That’s laughable, Pay e is literally a superstar with Williams off the court, and nothing but a below average player when Williams is on the court. Williams is THAT good defensively

Craft and Scott are special perimeter defenders. Quick feet, quicker hands. Special kids.

Just a colossal choke by MSU. Still can rescue themselves but wow… senior laden tea at home?

MSU very soft on the boards, im actually shocked to be honest

Neither of these teams are good enough to win a title.

If OSU had any type of offense, they would easily be the best team in the country.

If Williams goes out, MSU will roll, mark my word

If OSU had any type of offense, they would easily be the best team in the country.

Once Bill Self realizes that Wayne Selden is the PG of his team then this won’t be close.

I also like Arizona, Kentucky, Iowa St all a bit more.

UA is and has been the best team in my opinion

Without Williams OSU defense is not the same