Big Ten Open Thread: Week of 1/13

Both of these teams are absolutely horrible offensively. Too bad we didn’t get OSU at home, no way their defense stops our offense.

Where’s the campaign to add Elliot Eliason to the Michigan roster? He’s abusing Amir Williams.

Where's the campaign to add Elliot Eliason to the Michigan roster? He's abusing Amir Williams.
Guess you were correct with the "when he wants to" statement. No way Williams should be able to lock up Payne while struggling vs Eliason.

LOL He played well against MSU, too. I wouldn’t doubt he’d give Horford/Morgan a run for their money.

GR3 would lockup Ross.

I’ll tell you what, I wish our bigs (excluding Mitch) could set screens and make a hard cut to the rim like Eliason. That was textbook

Are people really serious with this “OSU is tier 1” talk?

Don’t see how/why at this point in the season that they’d be ahead of us.

How has a kid like Walker not been getting PT? The kid is a monster with soft hands, good body control, and he establishes good position. Not the most athletic player by any means, but geez that kid is big.

I wouldn’t pick Craft over Appling but let the narrative tell it…

Minnesota turning the ball over single handily keeping OSU in the game

I'll tell you what, I wish our bigs (excluding Mitch) could set screens and make a hard cut to the rim like Eliason. That was textbook

I wonder why Jordan Morgan regressed in this area. His PnR with Darius Morris use to be pretty smooth.

Minnesota turning the ball over single handily keeping OSU in the game

Ohio St. has 12 turnovers themselves. Sloppy basketball.

This is the “allow OSU to handcheck to comeback” period of play

Craft’s form is hideous

@Nebraska is another possible slip up for OSU coming up next. Can you imagine 0-4, I’d jump for joy!

@Nebraska is another possible slip up for OSU coming up next. Can you imagine 0-4, I'd jump for joy!

That would be so awesome.

Indiana only scores 19 points in the first half, at home, against a bad Northwestern team. This is the same Indiana team that just knocked off Wisconsin. Man, things are so unpredictable.

Illinois and Indiana fans were hollering how we had such an easy schedule :expressionless:

On another note, Kansas looks like the scariest team in America.

JBlair - Where’s my cookie? Like I said, we had a reasonable chance of beating UW on the road in relation to the other top tier big ten teams