Big Ten Discussion

Knee hip, ankle and foot issues for Winston per izzo

1 Like

I didn’t hear the post game interview, but I can imagine! I mean he’s gonna need some duck tape and bailing wire to put a team together, and Winston’ll probably spend the night in the hospital! :wink::rofl:

4 Likes

Dont care what the excuses are. I would just like to see us win one against MSU this year. And I would be ok with a 4th game against them too, even if we lose the 3rd.

1 Like

Hopefully it won’t be relevant, but I don’t see how MSU doesn’t get a #1 seed if they win tomorrow (especially if they beat us again). Regular season and tournament champs, tons of wins against top 25 teams and the eye test.

1 Like

Gonzaga as a one is a joke. They are a top 4 team, but they don’t have e anything close to a top 4 resume.

1 Like

While I agree with you wholeheartedly, I live near Raleigh, NC. The national ACC bias is unbelievable. Duke lost 3 of their last 6 games, yet remained a solid 1 seed in anticipation of Zion’s return. And, while he is that good, MSU wasn’t afforded the same consideration even though they had more injuries, and still beat their rival twice and tied for regular season crown. Maybe the bias is mine and the B1G isn’t that great?

1 Like

Yes, but if they’re the #1 in our bracket. . . fantastic.

I live in Durham and can 1000% validate this

4 Likes

Ill be really surprised if the B1G still has 4 teams remaining after their first round NCAA games.

Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, and Wisconsin? Maryland has a First Four game, and those have always brought an upset, Minnesota and Iowa are ten seed question marks, and Ohio State is a likely loss.

I like old dominion over Purdue. I think Michigan, , m state, Iowa, Maryland wins and Ohio st has a punchers chance. Purdue , Wisconsin, and mommy probably gone. Ville has been all over the map though so who knows.

Thanks, got it.

Am I only one that likes old dominion?

It could happen, they have a solid defense. I still think it’ll be Purdue though, but I can see why you’d be interested in that upset pick.

Indiana and Nebraska both to the NIT. Nebraska a four-seed, Indiana was in the First Four Out so they’ll get a one.

Yeah i think mommy is probably going to lose in the first round too. It’s just so hard considering she is an older lady playing by herself against 5 college age guys

3 Likes

Interesting. Reports have always been that Hoiberg hated recruiting but he could step in and continue the Transfer U model that Miles had employed.

She’s got a better chance than minny imo.

3 Likes