Big Ten Discussion

Dude, one of the reasons I like having you on this board is your sense of humor. Well played :slight_smile:

Has Miles officially been fired? If not thatā€™s a bit awkward.

Getting ready to coach an NIT game on Wednesday vs. Butler!

Of our top six rotation players, Teske finished with the lowest 3fg% for the whole season.

He has some of the worst misses that youā€™ll ever see.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t it be bizarre if Xavier Tillman turns out to be the highest NBA draft pick on either of MSU or UMā€™s present rosters when he decides to leave?

Incredible how much heā€™s developed over the past year.

1 Like

It could be a good fit. Donā€™t want him coming honestly.

Teske is a good overall player but his ugly misses from 3, combined with his hideous misses one foot from the rim make him frustrating to watch

Need Castleton to bulk up and be ready to go next year. He is that Wagner unicorn type guy that can blow up into a superstar.

Tillmanā€™s improvement, plus the continued development of Winston (not hearing too much talk about his defensive liabilities), Goins and McQuaid should quiet the occasional criticism on this forum that Beilein is a great player developer and Izzo is not. I think they are both great coaches when it comes to player development.

3 Likes

Totally disagree with this statement! Iā€™m a big fan of this kid and everything he has accomplished this year. Give the kid a break, he has really overachieved and made a big leap! We have not had a rim protector even close to his skill set in 10 years!

6 Likes

I agree with both the positives you emphasized and the frustration JJ3 expressed. I appreciate that, at best, Teskeā€™s 3 point range is a work in progress, but I understand why the coaching staff is working very hard to have that in his arsenal. My hunch (hope?) is that, next season, his 3 pt percentage jumps at least 5%, the need for him to shoot the rock from 3 will decrease a bit because DeJulius seems like a decent 3 threat and Wilson will offset some of that need. To your point about being a fan of everything heā€™s accomplished this year, count me in on that sentiment. Since around mid- to late-season last year, his improvement since his freshman has been nothing short of a revelation.

3 Likes

Bizarre yet also highly unlikely.

I like Teske a lot. Think heā€™s very close to being all league caliber. Needs to improve his balance and lookout!!!

Three transfers out, all three grad transfers ā€“ Benson, Jordan Ash yesterday, and Falzon. Northwestern really going to have some freedom in the grad transfer market.

1 Like

B1G is favored in 5/8 first round games. How many do you think they win straight up?

I have 4 first round wins in mine, with Purdue getting upset by Old Dominion :eyes:

M/L action? +750

1 Like
1 Like

Scary hire. Great for the league though

2 Likes

All but OSU, Iowa and Minnesota.