Big Ten Discussion

Only 9 fouls called that half. Over-under on fouls in the 2nd half? I’ll go with 30.

1 Like

It’s probably just my timing, but I never see Happ playing all that well.

He almost put up a triple-double against UM in Madison.

Winston obviously hobbled and gimpy here in 2nd half.

And he’s still by far the best player on the court. He’s just really impressive.

2 Likes

Amazing for a small player who isn’t quick, lacks explosion and is a liability on D.

3 Likes

Wisconsin must be shooting about 25% at the rim.
Edit: And as I say that they get two in a row.

Wow. If Wiscy could make a basket.

As much as I can’t stand Happ, when he is on he is mostly unstoppable down low. He has a variety of spin moves and shots and almost never hooks or wraps the arm around or pushes off. I really don’t understand how Wiscy isn’t up right now.

Happ missing bunnies all game.

Wisconsin’s shooting is just horrendous today,

Shooting 31%.

It’s just me. It’s like the Law of the Universe that says that the less TV you watch the more likely you are to see something you already saw. When I watch he’s Ethan Hapless, missing layups, moving at a snail’s pace, looking like the world’s most uncomfortable person at the FT line.

I agree, yet when he was out State maintained their eleven point lead with Loyer out there. I really felt Wisconsin should have put massive pressure on Loyer, but they didn’t. Wisconsin is really bad today. Some of it is Michigan State and some of it, frankly, is lack of preparation by Wiscy.

EDIT: But, yes, Cassius is really good, POY in B1G, I’ve been a fan of his pretty much throughout the B1G season!

1 Like

Agree 100%. This game was there for Wisconsin, they just played horribly for the key stretch.

Will anybody from the B1G besides the Big 3 be favored in their first round NCAA matchup?

Well, as bad as Wiscy has played today, they’ll probably still be a four seed so they certainly should be favored.

Is that Izzo’s father?

1 Like

Until this year, I thought Beilein was Izzo’s father.

6 Likes

Izzo already seems to be setting up the excuses for tomorrow’s game in the post game interview

3 Likes