Big Ten Discussion

MSU thriving in their typical spot starting at around the first TV timeout of the 2nd half.

They are much better then the sum of their parts. I won’t be picking them to go to the Final Four just because of the lack of high end talent, but they’re very good.

Was teasing. But. . . you guys win. MSU looks darned good.

Is there a less enjoyable team to watch than Ohio State? Just a very “meh” team this year.

They don’t have anyone who can consistently create shots for others… half court offense is very difficult to watch sometimes.

I like Kaleb Wesson, but the dude cannot stay on the floor.

Carton is gonna get that 105 ORating on 26% usage next year, guaranteed.

3 Likes

Minnesota?

Big Ten has seven 20 win teams. They should all be in tournament. Maybe 19 win OSU as well?

Yeah I think the top 8 are in. IU will be the last in Dayton or first out.

I watched most, but not all, of the MSU-OSU game. Did Crispin stroke Izzo for the full forty minutes or just when I watched? Get a room boys.

There will be 8 after Nebraska wins the B1G Tournament.

How badly does the NCAA want Archie back in Dayton? I guess we’ll find out.

Wisconsin is playing like they have never scouted MSU. Sparty is getting exactly what they want.

This MSU team is starting to give me “Team of Destiny” vibes after getting tangible contributions from Foster Loyer and running Wiscy out of the gym.

If you leave Goins and Loyer wide open on the 3 line, they are going to make shots.

Yeah, the more you watch this MSU team, it just seems like one of those teams where everything has come together and the sum of the parts is just greater than the individual pieces. That’s with the exception of Winston, who is playing like an all-american and making everyone around him that much better.

2 Likes

The outcome of games is more and more determined by the ability to shoot and defend the three. I like where Michigan is trending with the stretch fours…the evolution of the game continues.

After watching Goins drain those first two threes, wide open, and then the third, I just said, out loud, “Doesn’t Wisconsin realize that Kenny Goins has learned how to shoot it from three?!?”

1 Like

Well, at least it’s a game. Didn’t see that coming after the first 10 minutes.

1 Like