Big Ten Discussion

I listened to the entire presser. It was typical Izzo stuff. He looked like he was going to cry. Seriously, he was in pain. I mean, at least he looked like he was in pain. His eyes were even kinda red. I think maybe he WAS tearing up. Let’s make him just bawl on Saturday! :smiley:

5 Likes

I’m interested to see how Nebraska plays tonight at State. They had no fight against us and the starters got benched. The bench players played harder and better. They have had 4 days to figure things out. Will we see a youth movement or do the veterans get another chance. Sparty is vulnerable, but the Huskers are going to need a new attitude if they intend to be competitive. We should know pretty early.

I have emotionally hedged with Purdue -240 tonight.

3 Likes

Eric Curry is done for the year for the Gophers. Foot injury.

State is blowing out Nebraska as expected. Miles should be fired for allowing this “team” to play the way it does. Preseason pick of 4th to worst team in B1G.

Come on, Little Ricky!

Miles is done. I know it, you know it, he knows it, his team knows it.

Man I forgot how frustrating it is to have to root for a bad team with a bad coach. More dumb plays in the first 5 minutes of that Minnesota Purdue game than you’ll see in an entire Michigan game

3 Likes

Minnesota goes as Amir Coffey goes. He’s really been picking it up since the Michigan game.

Nebraska’s surprisingly scrapping back into that game.

really needed Roby to make that last shot for the and-one

Working hard not to get my hopes up on either front.

Not over yet.

Goins developing a solid 3pt stroke is so frustrating; especially with Poole ice cold. Goins was supposed to be dead weight on offense.

2 Likes

Gophers on a run.

It’s all Coffey. Michigan’s defense completely took him out of the game at Minnesota.

Which B1G coach do posters think has done the least with the most over the course of his tenure? My nominee might be Chris Collins. He might not be an obvious choice, but I think that with his name recognition and geographic position there in Chi, he had an opportunity to create something big there.

Yeah, it’s over. Watching Minny play well, so far.

Let’s Goooooooophers!

2 Likes

Pitino. There’s been a lot of talent in Minnesota. These teams should be better.

2 Likes