Big Ten Discussion

IMO, Kaminsky is probably the best B10 player since 2000. Happ is probably top 5ish.

1 Like

Don’t tell Dakich that

1 Like

Burke
Valentine
Evan Turner
Draymond
Kaminsky

Conley and Oden off the bench

1 Like

Step 1 of the trifecta complete.

4 Likes
1 Like

whoa, this chart is awesome. @umhoops could you put eFG% at the end of each row?

Every time I turn on the MSU game I see them score. I’ll do everyone a favor and not turn it on again.

1 Like

Good idea.

1 Like

Dan Dakich: “You start to wonder if [Davison] is starting to get a reputation around the league.” Talks about how he “allegedly tried to trip” a gophers player and “Minnesota accused him of being dirty.” Something’s wrong with this guy.

Hook and hold is a disaster of a rule. Is there precedent to removing a rule after 1 year?

1 Like
1 Like

I think the change in the charge rule 5 or so years back only lasted a year?

Happ needs to come out of the game, right?

Wisconsin collapses down the stretch for the second straight game

Happ goes 0/6 from FT, including a couple of missed 1-and-1s.

1 Like

Purdue had 5 total assists tonight.

Carsen Edwards had 0. But he got up 27 shots.

2 Likes

It’s broke, or at least it has been recently. In fact, despite all the talk about Iggy WORKING on D. . . he’s gonna need to keep on working on D.

His FT shooting is a pretty big liability. I’m not sure it shouldn’t knock him out of POY contention.

Had Maryland and mich st tonight. Plus the under in the latter. I had a strong feeling about both particularly Michigan st. I’ve been pretty hot the last two days. Hope it keeps up.

This loss really hurts. Reminded me a lot of the Wisconsin loss where everything was just off. Oh well, I feel a bounce back Game coming on Saturday but it would be nice if the offense wasn’t so out of rythym. Guys just don’t look confident.

1 Like
2 Likes