Big Ten Discussion

Trice was out of the game so I’m guessing that Davison was checking Winston. C’mon, Brad.

Maryland is feeling it. Keep it going Terps!

If there is a more talented team in Big Ten than Maryland, I haven’t seen them

Will be curious to see how Michigan guards the Goins pick & pop. Let them live and die with Kenny or just hope X can stay on Winston through the screen?

A lot of talented athletes who don’t rotate well and have no idea how to do the subtle stuff on offense.

1 Like

Michigan usually switches screens 1 through 4. Would suspect they’d probably switch that too.

3 Likes

Carsen Edwards is doing a nice job shooting Maryland into a lead here.

3 Likes

Not loving the thought of Iggy on Winston, but I guess if it aint broke dont break it

Bruno just killed a man

Those tough twos!

2 Likes

Bruno Fernando is an absolute monster down low.

First rounder this draft? I think so.

1 Like

Spartans on a 12-0 run.

No practice Happ with some smooth moves on the block.

6 Likes

Well, there’s no doubt that IF we can only get one of these two other games to go our way, we want it to be Maryland-Purdue. That’s looking good.

He’s turning it on for sure. Ward’s done a wonderful job on him so far though. I was surprised to see it.

Yep! I’ll be ecstatic personally if MSU loses but Purdue REALLY needs to take an L here for our title chances.

1 Like

For a while, it was looking like maybe Teske had broken him.

Purdue losing is the bigger result for Michigan, I agree. Regardless of Wisky/MSU winner, they’ll likely need to lose once more at least if Michigan wants a shot at taking the conference, at least outright.

Where does Happ rank in terms of best Big Ten players since 2000? He makes it look so easy sometimes.

1 Like

Burke and Valentine both won POY, but I’m not sure either had as impressive box score numbers. More efficient though.

Almost over for Purdue. They are missing threes and Maryland is dunking.