Big Ten Discussion

I do think he could be one and done, but I wouldn’t read too much into that RT. If someone said that about me, I would probably RT it too out of pride and gratitude for the compliment.

1 Like

Some Big Ten spreads today:

South Carolina (+18.5) at Michigan
Michigan State (-3.5) at Florida
UNLV (+8) at Illinois
Louisville (+5.5) at Indiana
DePaul (+9) at Northwestern
Rutgers (-8) at Fordham
Wisconsin (-1) at Marquette
Creighton (+6.5) at Nebraska

Hmmm, I’m thinking South Carolina +18.5 (we give it up in garbage time), and Florida +3.5.

Never seen Florida but their statistical profile seems well suited to playing MSU. Force a lot of turnovers and have a very long defensive possession length (so presumably allow minimal transition opportunities).

Pretty sure Florida opened as a 1 point favorite or a pick em … pretty crazy line movement.

Also looks like Michigan has settled around a 17 point favorite.

I will be curious to see how Northwestern bounces back after the close home loss to Michigan. Also. How IU fares against Louisville as compared to MSU.

Louisville is at Indiana so tough to compare those two results.

And yet we continue to do that all the time.

MSU starting to pull away from Florida, which isn’t all that unexpected as Florida kinda sucks. But still 10 turnovers by MSU

Not watching the game, but a 34% eFG% stands out in the first half. Good defense by MSU.

MSU has 11 turnovers and is still winning. Probably means they’ll run away with this.

I was surprised to see Noah Locke starting for Florida over Jalen Hudson.

Hudson averaged 15 points on 40% from three and 45% overall last season then this year he’s at 6 points per game on 20% from three and 30% overall. So odd

Kyle Ahrens with the huge dunk to put MSU up 4.

Nice win by NW. looks like they might be a second half team.

1 Like

When the B10 gets 10 bids >>>>> :scream:

1 Like

Tillman great at his role for MSU. 11-13 FG and 18 boards last two games.

IU down 4 in the second half to Louisville. Been battling back from that range all game it feels like.

Offense has been painful to watch this game

I have no idea how Indiana didn’t cover 4 points there. Insane.

Mike Watkins with 18 and 16 today vs Colgate.

Wisconsin in a dog fight at Marquette coming down the stretch… Nebraska pummeling Creighton in Lincoln.

2 Likes