Big Ten Discussion

Think some of you may find this article interesting, detailing the recruitment and AAU history of Romeo Langford:

1 Like

Probably Milwaukee’s best player last season, or at worst second-best. Had a VERY good Horizon League tournament. I don’t think he’ll start but he’s a solid depth signing. Probably McBrayer’s back-up I’d guess, might even get a little bit at point.

Rooting hard for Carsen to impress so we don’t have to deal with him next year

4 Likes

So much this! Now, I know he didn’t play all that well in two of the three games versus Michigan but I feel like those were dodged bullets (obviously, defense from Z & co. had something to do with that). Every time he launched I expected it to be a perfect swish.

Sounds like Heuter has a difficult decision after testing well

1 Like

He would’ve been a surefire 1st rounder, before testing, and already signed an agent, if he was under JB’s wing
–Salty Michigan Fan

3 Likes

Heurter will always have the game winning 3 pointer at Crisler that wasn’t, thanks to MAAR. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s funny because it’s true

1 Like

I’m shocked this kid is getting any NBA love.

Just one more data point proving Beilein’s exceptional eye for talent.

1 Like

Nothing to be salty about. We never offered him.

No, we did offer him.

2 Likes

Are you sure…I thought he was hemming and hawing about what class to classify in…Maryland gave him an offer in the earlier class…we wanted him to stay in the later class?

I guess I’m saying I’m pretty sure we did not offer him in the class he enrolled in.

We did initially want him for 2017 but ultimately offered him for 2016.

1 Like

So, like Currie then?

Michigan wanted Huerter. UM was going to host him on an official visit, but he committed on his Maryland official visit the week before.

3 Likes

He would have looked good in this offense.

I can easily see Huerter being an NBA player. Although I also thought that about Nik.