Notebook: Moritz Wagner trending toward first round, NBA Draft Combine, more

This means literally nothing, but the smallest hand length and width at the combine belong to… Jaylen Hands.

3 Likes

I don’t think that it changes much on Mo’s side of the equation, but the other side of the equation could change with some disappointing measurements. I have not seen numbers of the others yet, so have not much to say.

Duh. Just like the guy nicknamed Tiny is usually huge.

As Gus Johnson put it: “Isaac Haas is the biggest man I’ve ever seen.”

Shaq, incidentally, was 7-0.88 and 303 entering the league.

1 Like

Makes sense why Moe is able to dunk with 1 hand off the dribble so easily. Dude can grip it easily

A post was merged into an existing topic: Big Ten Discussion

He’d have to score shockingly well on the lateral testing but theoretically that could get him in the lottery. Though even if he can get quicker, it probably won’t be overnight.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Cmon Lakers, take Moe at 25. Perfect fit as a stretch 5 off the bench and playing alongside Lonzo. That team desperately needs shooting and a backup big man.

I knew he could run. That was self evident.
These testing numbers and his domination of Big Ten Centers dovetail nicely.

Magic was interviewed on BTN and had a big smile on his face when mentioning a player from Michigan whom they were watching.

1 Like

Really interesting how he shaved that much off his agility numbers. How do his numbers compare to power forwards?

Have to imagine that going all in on the draft with an agent helps. Full (funded) workouts, prep, etc. has to help improve performance on some of those drills. Definitely seems like a strong showing for Moe.

2 Likes

Good for Moe…love to see that extra year in school pay dividends! Let’s hope CMATT seizes the opportunity with the SANDMAN and coach B.

Just got to reading the article. Notable to me that Eli isn’t here for spring ball. Makes sense since he lives so far away, but you wonder if a guy in his position can afford to miss it while nearly everyone else is in on campus.

4 Likes

I’m sure Pelinka is in his ear as well ha. I would love to finally see one of the recent guys head to the Lakers, especially Moe.

I have a feeling they’d take him with their early second round pick, but doubt he lasts that long now.

But then again, Magic always has a big smile on his face.

2 Likes
2 Likes

It really has been amazing how far this guy has come especially on the basketball court and in interviews. Proud of him