Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I wish we had Jalen Pickett

5 Likes

I just think that their tendency to fail to get the ball to their best scoring option is going to be Illinois’ challenge and the determinative factor in their season. Shannon basically did nothing until OT against Texas and had 3 shots in the first 35 minutes of this game.

1 Like

I think it is not having an obvious best scoring option. The balance is great and the roster is talented but there’s no obvious best scoring option.

1 Like

Aww nuts! Hate to see Illinois and their lovely fan base start out 0-2 in the B1G. I am all broken up.

8 Likes

Why do players continually choose to play for guys like this???

Makes me really appreciate the Beileins/Wrights of the world that are non psychopaths that are also long time great coaches

18 Likes

Fletcher Loyer has been unbelievable as a freshman. If he’s around for more than 2 years he’s gonna be an all american

4 Likes

That is a unbelievably immature reaction from a millionaire supposed leader of young men.

But hey he and Mark Adams are “boys” so he gets Shannon pushed his way. I’m sure he feels real good about that decision now.

8 Likes

What a loser. Wow

5 Likes

“We are grateful to have Terrance as part of our team. It’s a process. We are still putting the pieces together. Terrance has played a lot of high level college basketball and we look to him for guidance and leadership because of that. Obviously disappointed in today’s result but we will continue to grow as a team and Terrance as a leader.”

There Brad…wasn’t that hard.

8 Likes

Not even a very good fart noise.

3 Likes

What brought that on? Did he have a bad game or something?

1 Like

If I’m a 2023 recruit, I’d be signing up to play for Beilein or Wright

1 Like

Yeah…and the fact that Underwood is one of the bigger in-game hot heads in the conference. He was screaming at players most of the game. Shannon wasn’t good, but Dylan is right that he wasn’t really supposed to be a star, hes supposed to be a great complimentary player.

Sadly, he’d look great playing off Hunter. And that’s another thing about this Illinois game. PSU spent much of the game playing super small…you have to punish that! Feed the bigs, crash the glass, etc.

1 Like

w t f ? this is extremely weird

1 Like

Still can’t decide how I feel about Purdue. Edey has been triple teamed all game and the others aren’t making Nebraska pay

Purdue = France, Edey = Giroud

1 Like

Tominaga with more ice than Kane

6 Likes

Tominaga. Mr. Clutch

2 Likes

B1G with another banner week of reffing.

3 Likes

Yeah, that call was horrifyingly bad. B1G forced to publish another mea culpa tomorrow.

2 Likes