Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I’m sure this won’t come back to bite me at all…but I’m all the way in on Penn State, this team’s awesome.

1 Like

Did not have Terrance Shannon pegged as a 50% 3-point shooter :rofl:

3 Likes

Should’ve known that everything that could go wrong for Michigan this year would go wrong

1 Like

I thought we got all that out of the way last year. Maybe the football team has to start sucking again?

1 Like

WHO, on earth, or maybe outer space :wink:, does Brad Underwood’s hair?!?

That HAD to be ten seconds!

Coleman Hawkins was Dr Jekyl tonight

Wisconsin stinks sorry

He took 15 attempts from deep tonite!

Rutgers gives up a 19-5 run in the last 8 minutes of the game at Miami including not scoring for the last 2:40. ACC looking pretty good to win or at least split the challenge

1 Like

I can’t believe msu was favored tonight

2 Likes

Man, MSU just got their top blown off. Tough showing in the Big Ten-ACC challenge for the B1G but I think the rest of non-con has been pretty good for the B1G so far at least.

Galloway looks much improved. State of Indiana looks to possibly have 1 maybe even 2 Final Four teams.

Every day that MSU basketball loses is a pretty good day.

8 Likes

Not even a question!

2 Likes

Regardless of their current roster situation, this was set up as a horrible spot for MSU. Road game against a semi competent team/program on a short turnaround after the PK. Not ideal especially when your roster is short.

Given the start of the season has been close to best case scenario for the league, how much does losing to the ACC effect the leagues perception as a whole?

Top teams did fine, so no. Only big disappointments were NW (lol) and Wisconsin (lol again)

1 Like

Plus you have to figure that a bunch of former B10 players (Nance, Young, Grandison) defected to the ACC and brought all of our secrets with them. So maybe we should get bonus points as a conference.

1 Like

I think MSU is probably pretty good, definitely a tournament team if they can retain a semblance of health - no Hall or Akins is tough for them, and we know there isn’t depth here.

1 Like

Probably not a ton. When I say “tough showing” that’s mainly in the context of me expecting us to win the challenge.