Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

They run some nice sets. If he could recruit better and get more top level talent in the door then I’d dig him more.

2 Likes

Iowa hit tough times in the 2nd half against TCU. They were down 43-39 with about 17 mins left. 7 mins to go and they trail 72-49.

3 Likes

Purdue… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Never disappointed when we can avoid a trip to Mackey like this year

2 Likes

Very happy this Loyer didn’t go to Sparty :slight_smile:

Also very happy to watch Duke struggle. They play 2 more big ten teams in the next week and a half.

4 Likes

I despise Duke so I’m happy with the result, but it’s a little depressing seeing how good some of these Big Ten teams are after watching Michigan play…not so good. Very concerned about Big Ten play

2 Likes

Going to be a lot of potential Q1 wins on the board in conference play. If the B10 handles business this week in the Challenge, I imagine that .500 in the league is almost a lock to make the tourney for most teams.

8 Likes

Purdue with two Frosh guards starting has looked amazing

1 Like

With Michigan struggling with EMU, Ohio and Jackson State and getting blown out by ASU, I have concerns that this team is even capable of going .500 in Big Ten play without significant improvements

3 Likes

I assume this goes without saying? Michigan is obviously really struggling.

2 Likes

Long way to go, but the lack of any defensive cohesion and intensity is surely problematic.

1 Like

MSU in big trouble against the Portland Pilots!!

1 Like
1 Like

These Pilots ain’t afraid to stick their chins out! Fantastic half!

60% efg 3% to, and 33% orb translates to a helluva offensive hal

3-3 Nebraska favored by 2 over 1-6 FSU :eyes: :eyes:

7 Likes
3 Likes

That Pitt win is a huge resume booster for U-M. :fire:

8 Likes