Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Wisconsin heading for another game in the 40s. They are really going to struggle to score the basketball

Wow, Wisconsin having a big time 2nd half. Also, crazy Jalen Wilson is still in college lol.

4 Likes

Greg Gard gets his team to play hard.

1 Like

So #3 is Wisconsin’s next insufferable guard?

Wow, that was an incredible finish

1 Like

This is going to be such a rough season. Everyone else looks to be exceeding expectations and we are so far below where we need to be

3 Likes

I was thinking about that too…is there a single B10 team besides Michigan off to a slow start???

USC, but they’re getting Collier so that probably dulls the pain :rofl:

Minnesota and Michigan are near the bottom if not the bottom

1 Like

But Minnesota has had injury issues…

1 Like

The way he boxed out on that final shot looked sufferable.

Kohler>>>>Tarris Reed

MSU plays hard

1 Like

The talking heads still find Izzo’s tantrums cute

1 Like

That’s a few too many >s but fits your schtick. Possible it should be flipped the other way even considering Kohler is a sieve still but Tarris will never get near the opportunity Kohler does nor does he have the guards to set him up so will be tough to compare this year

3 Likes

Thats true but msu isnt as reliant on Mady as Michigan is with Hunter. Michigan is barely treading water with Hunter. If Hunter leaves after this year it will be Tarris having to play 25 minutes unless there’s an Oscar out there.

1 Like

I think Tarris will be pretty good next year. FTs obviously being the swing skill there

6 Likes

Remember the Mady Sissoko hype for 2 games?

And if you want to know what Hall’s injury means (and Izzo somewhat calling the dogs off with Hauser hobbling) it’s Sissoko and Cooper on the court together and now Cooper and Kohler

3 Likes

He’s worse than Shaq at the line (or a blindfolded Dennis Rodman), so nowhere to go but up!

2 Likes

You have 10 point games with top 20 Alabama.

I have 10 point games with Jackson State.

We are not the same

6 Likes