Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Can’t say I’m not a bit jealous of what Holtmann’s had going with freshman guards the last couple years. Thornton is a grown a dude. Sensabaugh is good

4 Likes

Holtmann’s just a shooter transfer add had 19 in one half tonight

Pretty big games for the ‘big 10 is good’ takes down to the wire here: OSU vs Texas Tech and Wisconsin vs Dayton

Nobody wins with that Wisconsin result. 43-42 is a crime to basketball. Any wins should be forfeited if you shoot 23% from the field.

Stock down:
Hepburn 1/10
Wahl 1/8

3 Likes

Their starters were 7/40!

Torvik says it’s the worst offensive performance by a winning team in his database

7 Likes

Wisconsin basketball is disgusting

2 Likes

Love it. Love it lol

1 Like

I knew you were going to reply

2 Likes

Wisconsin opponents have shot 9/72 (12.5%!!) from 3 and Wisconsin is shooting 36.6% on twos this season.

Talk about a team to fade moving forward…

5 Likes

This is grounds for a party in Wisconsin. D. Bennett is on his way to toast the city of Madison! There will be babies made to celebrate the “perfect Wisconsin basketball game”.

1 Like

I think Wisconsin is the most objectively scummy program

4 Likes

Northwestern might not actually be all that bad… Then again, they have 19 at half against Auburn :rofl:

1 Like

Big life big stage

4 Likes

Maybe watching this will make me believe there are worse games to watch than Michigan games.

Two games finish 42-43 today, disgusting.

4 Likes

And yet I am almost more disgusted by our game.

2 Likes

MSU is likely to play the entire PK event with 8 total players - 3 being Holloman, Kohler, Cooper

2 Likes

Who could have seen this coming? At least we know Izzo won’t make excuses about depth and weird line ups if they play poorly.

5 Likes

Has Jaden Akins ever started or even been projected to start a game at MSU? I like BQ slipping that in there to give Izzo more narrative points, lol

1 Like

5 dollars says Izzo uses this as an excuse. I can hear it now “We have a lot of injuries and it’s testing our depth”. Maybe bonus points if he mentions weird guys.

All this ignoring the fact that this is the roster he chose to roll into the season with.

3 Likes