Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I’m sorry they shot what?

Fifteen point eight percent

I like how the dotted line for eFG% isn’t even there

7 Likes

I actually thought the a lot of Wisconsin’s shots were decent looks. They just can’t shoot. (But just watch when Michigan play them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:)

Devin Harris says “it’s what we do” at halftime

Do I need to remind him he shot 60% true shooting as a badger

On the Illini side, Underwood making the obvious switch over the past 9 games and getting Dainja over 20 minutes a game is appreciated.

1 Like

I’m still very in on this Illinois team, especially relative to most of the rest of the Big Ten.

They defend the rim, they have talented offensive players, have a big guy if they need it, guard play is inconsistent but they seem to have way more weapons than most teams in the conference and are starting to figure it out.

What do we think Wisconsin’s record is when Michigan shows up on Valentine’s Day? 4-5 right now with this game, at OSU, NW, at PSU and at Nebraska.

Huge 3 by Wahl. Might have halted a route. Thought any multi possession win in this game might be considered a route

It is the Big Ten, so I’d guess 7-7

2 Likes

Awful charge call on Shannon right there.

1 Like

Such a gross call

Classic Wisconsin

3 Likes

Brad Underpants soiling himself as we go to commercial

1 Like

That Mayer step back was crispy

Oh my RJ

Klesmit is back. What’s Wisconsin excuse today? @BigBoutros

1 Like

Matthew Mayer is basically an honorary Badger

1 Like

I’ve seen this Wisconsin team in the tournament a dozen times as a MM 13 seed everyone picks as upset

2 Likes

Man, I want nothing more than to beat Wisconsin on valentine’s day. Winning that game and MSU at home and I’d be relatively content with not making the tournament.

2 Likes

Give me way under that.

1 Like

minor setback for Gregory Gard. he’ll take this one on the chin and bounce back

1 Like

Wisconsin is smelly, but Illinois winning in Madison by nearly 20 in like a 15 possession game is pretty impressive

3 Likes