Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

that is a juicy schedule for Illinois. they could win the next five in a row

1 Like

They are primed to go on a run if they have figured things out. And Iā€™m not trying to minimize this win, but I was more struck by how bad Wisconsin was.

Wisconsin is good. Theyā€™ll figure it out

6 Likes

No offense to @kcg but I think Illinois is probably #2 in the conference

1 Like

10 more games and hopefully 10 more losses for the Badgers.

Barn burner!

1 Like

JHS 5-5 from deep so far. Has 17 of IUā€™s 23 points ag the U8 timeout

15-0 IU run to the end half. Quite impressive.

That end of half run brings back bad memories of our game in the B1G Tourney last year.

And OSU is #19 on KenPomā€¦

2 Likes

Wisconsin and OSU both lose today. Dance wherever you are.

5 Likes

Trayce Jackson-Davis is insanely good

Ohio State may have dropped from a 3 seed to a 4 seed after this loss in the Pomeroy region

6 Likes

OSU is getting too bad too fast. the Fire Holtmann train is picking up too much steam

3 Likes

Feels like we keep trending toward this:

5 Likes

Is there a way to produce this chart without the UM-Maryland blowout included? I seem to recall that that result is propping up M quite a bit.

1 Like

Donā€™t think it would make that big of a difference. Obviously, it factors in, but at this point it is only one of 9 games.

Michiganā€™s offense would be exactly the same, defense would creep up to 100.7, so that would bump Michigan down to a tie with Rutgers/NW.

Take the best result out of any teamā€™s performance and they would drop, though.

Gotcha - definitely not propping Michigan up to the extent that I had in my head for some reason. Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Northwestern with the same offensive efficiency as Iowa is not something Iā€™d have predicted. Huh.

2 Likes

They have been playing really well. Seven straight games over 1 PPP. Secret sauce has been getting to the FT line.

3 Likes

Doubt the Audacious One at your own peril!!

3 Likes