Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Figures: Sanfort cannot buy a basket, clanking his shots off the rim, when he made everything he threw up against us.

1 Like

Without pulling up KenPom, it seems like Sandfort either misses ALL the shots or makes ALL the shots.

He killed us (Rutgers). Actually neither of these teams missed against Rutgers so naturally their game against each other was a brickfest.

This is really interesting. I agree with Dylan that Fox’s coverage is generally underwhelming but with the games they have had with the coaches being miked and on 100% of the time and now this is pretty innovative and cool stuff.

2 Likes

Definitely better than most of their announcers :rofl: Raft and Bennetti are really good though.

1 Like

Any thoughts on who is first team all B10 as the season is near halfway?

Pickett (senior transfer)
TJD (senior)
Shannon (senior transfer)
Edey (junior…and actual giant)

Then…Murray (junior), Hunter (junior), Sensabaugh (freshman)…

Pays to be old and does show a path for transfers having an impact (which we will need next year).

1 Like

Edey, TJD and PIckett are the consensus ones.

Last two spots probably come down to some combo of Murray, Hunter, TSJ. I assume final standings there will shape that conversation.

1 Like

Minnesota’s starting 5

2 Likes

should I hatewatch Illinois @ Wisconsin

1 Like

Affirmative

6.5 minutes in and there are 10 combined points.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This is not a good basketball game.

It is definitely a Wisconsin style game, not an Illinois style one

Wisconsin can really play D

Melendez with two in rhythm corner 3s within 5 seconds. Clanks them both.

Just awful basketball.

Cannot watch Dain Dainja without Mystikal screaming in my head

1 Like

Wisconsin is a second half team. B1G COTY Gregory Gard will make the necessary adjustments at home.

1 Like

It’s like 5 Brad Davisons are on the floor

2 Likes