Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I’m gonna go with neither is very good. The pinwheel was atleast vaguely interesting to look at though because of the color

3 Likes

is it just me or does the new logo look like it doesn’t properly outline a ball? the single middle latitude line looks like it’s on a flat basketball or something.

1 Like

I’ve been mesmerized by it since I first saw it. I feel like it’s some kind of optical illusion and I hate it

2 Likes

Probably decided it was easier to come up with a new logo rather than modify the existing one to include UCLA and USC.

2 Likes

The Big Ten: Confused About Mobius Strips since 1896

5 Likes

The original pinwheel (when there were 11 teams) was the best. When the conference added three more red teams (Nebraska, Rutgers, Maryland) it threw it out of balance. But the 14- team pinwheel still was a lot better than this new logo, that looks like electrical tape.

2 Likes

Is the Sunday Penn state game confirmed as a noon tip? Or is that just a placeholder time

1 Like

Agree. Remove ‘B1G’ from that new image and ask 20 people what that thing is, I doubt if two people tell you it’s a basketball.

1 Like

Big Ten Basketball:
Less in the middle than it seems.

3 Likes

Making fun of bad corporate/institutional logos is a human right and I will exercise mine, but, to be honest, to me this is not so bad. Consistent color scheme.

2 Likes

Another just miserable big ten basketball game

amazing no recruits want to come play

Illinois OSU is like watching two boa constrictors fight

14 fouls in 11 minutes oh baby

2 Likes

We need to combine Michigan and Penn State and go be nationally relevant for the sake of both fan bases and the entire conference.

Pickett, Bufkin, Jett, Lundy, Dickinson with Funk throwing flames off the bench is essentially my dream basketball team

9 Likes

Why do you say no recruits want to come play?

I think the B10 recruits worse than the SEC, ACC, B12

1 Like

Penn State going to be in a pretty desperate spot at home when Michigan comes to town.

1 Like

Osu just cannot play offense

Three straight live ball turnovers turn into 7 Illini points

Yes they can - Kenpom

1 Like

It looks like if the Olympics highlighted the movement pattern of a ribbon dance.

2 Likes

Draft people still trying to convince themselves

6 Likes

Illinois has won 5 of 6.

Illinois has won 5 of 6… Schedule definitely eased up a bit but starting to find a bit of momentum. Huge game at Wisconsin this weekend who could really be in the midst of a tailspin if they lose at Maryland.