Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

#5 for Purdue is so bad

Yep. Has me worried about the 2nd half…

Wow Walker just fell over there a drew a charge call.

3 Likes

Definitely, just feels like there has been a dramatic shift the last game and a half where Hoggard/Walker have taken 48 shots and the other 3 starters have taken 22. That feels like a noticeable shift that is bad news for MSU when you consider that almost all of these shots have been long twos

1 Like

That charge was such a Breslin call

1 Like

Replace Edey with Trevion Williams and Purdue is, what, the 25th best team in the country? 30th?

Either Tyson Walker said really bad things about Izzo in practice or Tom wanted to lose a bunch of games last season on purpose.

1 Like

Damn. Really wish we had a home court advantage like the Bres or Mackey

1 Like

This MSU team is vintage Izzo. Really really strong. They might win the B1G

1 Like

Casey Jacobson is so so so bad.

I mean Malik Hall was one of their best scorers (if not the best) when Izzo was inclined to play him

It figures they are worse offensively without him

What’s this mean? He was playing a ton of minutes right. It isn’t like he wasn’t getting in the rotation. He was starting and playing 30+ minutes to open the year.

I think a lot of this is circumstantial though. Illinois generally takes guys out of the game and forces guards to beat them because they switch so much which explains Hoggard’s game.

But really, who else do you want taking shots? It is those two or Hauser.

I don’t really know what to make of Jaden Akins. I expected him to be much better by this point in his career.

Sissoko shots are just going to come against teams that can’t play ball screen defense or rebound, mostly.

1 Like

Hoggard 3 to take the lead because of course. After an OREB gotten by Hauser shoving Furst in the back

AJ Hoggard is the #1 dawg in the B1G

all shtick aside I really do like this MSU roster besides the 5

Purdue finally puts the round thing in the circle

1 Like

Braden Smith wyd

1 Like

You have to be effing me braden smith

Loyer got that dawg, too