Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

To clarify Crowl I would view as replacement level (maybe slightly better) whereas HD is a much higher level but has not reached the All-American status that we need him to.

My frustration occurs in situations like the other night when Riley Mulvey who should have no business being on the floor with HD won a couple of possessions when we finally got Rebraca off the floor.

2 Likes

Is this ā€œWear road uniforms at homeā€ day in the Big Ten?

Itā€™s tough. I love Rutgers basketball. But Iā€™m always looking at big ten standings and hoping for the best for Michiganā€¦ so Ohio it is

2 Likes

Eh itā€™s too early in the season to worry about that imo. Iā€™m happy to root for OSU to lose :laughing:

4 Likes

True! This message is not going to age well if OSU wins the league with Key back :rofl:

2 Likes

LARGE TEN BASKETBALL

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 12.26.38 PM

5 Likes

The refs in the second half of the osu game have been brutalā€¦

Only 2 minutes in too.

Thought Spencer was 100% making that shot :rofl:

OT at the RAC!

Did you see the BTN scoreboard guy go insane for a minute there? Rutgers scored and they kept adding points to OSU before finally dropping the graphic from the screen for a minute.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s Jersey Mikeā€™s Arena to you sir!

1 Like

Somehow Ohio St. is still 16 on KenPom after losing. Iā€™m not seeing it with them. The personnel just doesnā€™t seem to be there.

IIRC all but one of their losses are single digits and all but one of their wins are monster huge blowouts

Pikiel getting 5 star recruits now.

Sources: 5-star Airious Bailey commits to Rutgersā€™ 2024 class over Kentucky

4 Likes

Do we have a preference in Maryland-Iowa?

2 Likes

Makes me suspicious that Pikiel might have access to cheeseburgers, and is willing to deploy them as illegal inducement.

7 Likes

I go Maryland because I wish Fran could lose every game for the rest of his career.

3 Likes

Fair point

1 Like

Maryland does not seem like a particularly good team to me. Big spot for Michigan on Thursday.

2 Likes