Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Can MSU go 0/7 from 3 against us next time we play each other

4 Likes

Malik got hurt late - ankle again. Didnā€™t look good.

2 Likes

Went on a dive the other dayā€¦He was on IMGā€™s varsity team, correct? Jett was on the ā€œnationalā€ team with all the big prospects, but then they also have a varsity team and a post-grad team. I couldnā€™t find rosters for the varsity team but it sounds like they function as most HS varsity teams do, playing a regional schedule, while the national team plays the national schedule.

Any thoughts on Wisky Indiana

There will be obnoxious fans in red.

Whereā€™s it being played?

4 Likes

Bounceback spot for IU but IU has generally been terrible against Wisconsin.

1 Like

I donā€™t know about Wisky Indiana, but I could get behind this:

1 Like

Indiana vs. Wisconsin is gross

2 Likes

Yes. Yes it is.

1 Like

Did you tune into a Wisconsin game expecting something else? :face_with_monocle:

Watched some of the Tennessee game earlier and woof they are also fairly gross. :rofl: Only watching the score but I assume NCSU/Miami is where the :fire: is at.

1 Like

Indiana found the team to get there defensive mojo back against

First to 40 wins!

2 Likes

How much defensive mojo is required to slow down Wisconsin?

4 Likes

Gross 21-20 game where no player scored more than 6 points in a half. I actually had to double check to see if there were more players with two points thqn two fouls. Combined 2-13 from three. This is not the Iowa/Michigan shootout.

1 Like

TJD just destroying Wisconsinā€™s bigs.

What do you think of Crowl? He seems to look great against lesser competition but struggles mightily against good bigs.

Sounds like someone we are awfully familiar withā€¦

Absolutely not. Dickinson has been owned by Cockburn and Bacot but has had big games against Purdue (Edey/Williams) and Indiana (TJD) on a regular basis. Not to mention dropping 27 and 11 on an excellent Tennessee defense to carry M to the S16 last year. Iā€™m frustrated with HD this year and feel like heā€™s regressed a bit but insinuating heā€™s on the same level as Crowl is ridiculous.

6 Likes

I think Hunter has struggled with larger bigs, not necessarily ā€œbetterā€ ones. At least that was once the case

1 Like