Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I think they will too. They are the most experienced team in the league and that’s extremely valuable.

1 Like

I know he doesn’t always look as good as he does tonight, but it’s so painfully obvious that TSJ was the perfect portal add for M this year. What’s our current kenpom rank with him in the squad?

Road teams tonight :moneybag:

1 Like

I think their game Friday at Illinois is huge. If they can bank road wins at PSU, Wisconsin and Illinois that could go a long way to giving them a leg up. Obviously, Illinois is trying to right the ship so that will be a big game on both ends.

Indiana at Penn State
Rutgers at Northwestern

If Penn State or Northwestern wants to be for real, they need to win these type of games. Also some of the more winnable road games on the board for IU/Rutgers.

PSU can’t afford to drop to 2-4 in league with 3 home losses already. Indiana would drop to 1-4 if they don’t win, though.

NW/Rutgers is the matchup of can’t make a three but shoot a lot against give up all of the threes. Do they fall for NW tonight?

Here are the adjusted Torvik numbers. Michigan’s blowout over Maryland is basically breaking the system :rofl:

4 Likes

Its crazy but with the league being so compact, I feel like nearly all these games are going to have narratives like this. Going to make for an interesting couple of months.

1 Like

I am so pumped for Indiana @ PSU. been thinking about it all morning

4 Likes

You would!

3 Likes

I love love love love love love watching Penn State play offense

3 Likes

I love love love love love watching Indiana be atrocious

10 Likes

It’s truly beautiful

2 Likes

Bruce Weber looks like he’s enjoying life so much more this year

IU coming back

1 Like

I would do horrible things to have someone as deadeye at shooting as Andrew Funk on Michigan

2 Likes

Not so fast my friend -Thefunkmaster

1 Like

He was held to virtually nothing against us. Did we do something specific when defending him, or did he just have an off-night?

He can’t miss tonight.

Indiana’s defense is just in complete shambles without Race and XJ.

1 Like

Penn State is such a fun team to watch!

2 Likes

The crazy thing is that Michigan and Purdue put forward a pretty reasonable plan to guard PSU and slow them down and IU just looks hopeless out there. 57% of PSU’s shot attempts are threes right now.

3 Likes
2 Likes