Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

This is still the best team Indiana has had since Crean. And a lot of their issues are injury driven. But most people online has 0 ability to use nuance to evaluate anything

1 Like

Indiana @ PSU tomorrow feels like a huge deal to keep heads above water

2 Likes

For both teams, though expectations are understandably higher at IU.

1 Like

Please try to keep this thread on topic, especially during the year. Gets hard to keep track for people that want to talk about Big Ten hoops.

I don’t even think that is particularly toxic. Just a brand of Instagram content that seems to exist.

Season is going in the wrong direction with the XJ and Race injuries, though.

Huge spot for Penn State at home. Just a huge spot to stay above water and they’ve gotten crushed by Big Ten bigs thus far.

PSU looks like a team that just can’t defend the rim against high major teams. IU creates shot at the rim as well as anyone in the country.

3 Likes

MSU - Wisconsin has been roughly 85% more entertaining than I expected it to

1 Like

High quality basketball it is not… But it’s competitive!

Guys were making shots! Until Hepburn got out of his lane

1 Like

Hoggard proving to be steadier than Hepburn.

2 Likes

That Hepburn 3 attempt was something

2 Likes

What a trash shot that was by Hepburn.

3 Likes

Many nouns and adjectives come to mind, very few of which are permitted on this family website.

2 Likes

Nice possession there as well… LOL. Maybe Wisconsin won’t win so many close games this year.

1 Like

Badgers wasted a lot of clock there. That Hepburn 3 attempt might be what swings this game

1 Like

MSU is going to win the B1G

2 Likes

MSU is on a serious roll

1 Like

MSU is going to finish 10-10

3 Likes

Are they? I guess road wins at PSU and Wisconsin aren’t anything to sneeze at. They’ve barely scraped by their last two games though and not looked like world beaters doing it, either.

3 Likes

Wisconsin is not good. Without Wahl they’re really not good.

1 Like