Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Really wish we could have grabbed him in the second round last year.

Skyy Clark transferring

midseason???

2 Likes

Yep. Moved out today supposedly. Think the national sources will have it soon.

I guess Epps took his job?

Wow…I don’t know if I have ever seen that. Portal on steroids fueled by losing and getting screamed at by Underpants.

1 Like

Michigan: give us your transfer PGs

Illinois: someone please take our transfer PGs

5 Likes

Good news for Illinois that Clark hasn’t been particularly good

1 Like

Bahahahaha wow. Hopefully this isn’t a addition by subtraction thing

Illinois fans were banking on him way too much going into the year. He was a back end 5 star coming off an injury.

2 Likes

I kinda think it is, Clark was playing too much and Epps not enough…

1 Like

Epps and Harris committed 9 fouls in 31 minutes vs. NW. Impressive.

1 Like

Probably will to an extent yeah but does lose depth and Epps doesn’t really fix their lack of an alpha issue, but he is less chaotic than Clark

1 Like

Illinois fans are claiming he was a locker room cancer and the team will rally around Epps, who is beloved

1 Like

Don’t forget your safety goggles!! :goggles:

1 Like

Definitely a concern.

2 Likes

I don’t see how this can be a bad thing for ILL. Something was definitely off so the fact that something like this is happening mid-season I can’t see how it can be seen as a bad thing.

1 Like

I think for the team at this moment you can probably see the positive. He wasn’t playing well, there were rumors about his attitude, the team needs a change, and a kid willing to bail mid season is probably not someone you’d bank on being a positive factor for team chemistry.

On the other hand, if this is more indicative of just how miserable everyone in that locker room is and others are just as unhappy but unwilling to leave…then maybe things aren’t going to get better.

8 Likes

Illinois fans have a spin for everything

7 Likes

And Boutros is in line believing every one of them. A lot of insider type fans out there!

I’m just sharing the Illinois WOTS, I didn’t endorse it