Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Whether or not he was a locker room cancer or bad at basketball, Illinois’ PG depth is now:

Jayden Epps

Nobody

Sencire Harris pretending he’s a PG

POINT CENTER COLEMAN HAWKINS

7 Likes

cancer or not, playing for underwood doesn’t look fun or rewarding, he is like a madder izzo

4 Likes

apropos of nothing Brandin Podziemski has been a top-5 player in the country so far at Santa Clara

Yeah that was a big loss. Fortunately they still have RJ Melendez who is also a top 5 player.

11 Likes

I’m just surprised RJ Melendez’s 60% 3 point shooting didn’t hold up.

15 Likes

OMG it is SO much fun to pile on Illinois. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

11 Likes

If you like this, just wait until March 20th

3 Likes

I propose we call him Brad Und32wood from now on to highlight his inability to get past the round of 32.

4 Likes

Illinois 247 staff with some very dark messaging, more bad stuff coming tomorrow apparently.

7 Likes

I haven’t gotten anything concrete from anyone reliable but I have gotten a ton of “we’re aware bad things occurred” alluding to some sort of locker room fight between players as far as I can tell

“They aren’t specifying before the game, but based on what was said I’d guess one of Shannon, Mayer, Hawkins, or Dainja.” - my Illinois acquaintance

Season ending injury.

2 Likes

“We’re so losing to Wisconsin.”

2 Likes

sounds like it might be both a fight and an injury, as in an injury sustained from a fight. yikes

6 Likes

A players-only meeting. :grinning:

1 Like

I 'm guessing Hawkins. Remember he got rolled from behind his knee and came back out of lockerroom on crutches with an ice bag :disappointed_relieved: attached to his knee.

8 Likes

Perhaps not the best played game, but you got to love the energy in the Nebraska-Minnesota game. Pretty fun.

1 Like

What was the “other” bad ILL news?

1 Like

Mayer hand adopt injury and needed an MRI but it came back clean. There was concern he’d need surgery that would have been 6-8 weeks.

That’s what I heard anyways.

Me: Wisconsin losing and being the final remaining undefeated team would be sweet.

Also me: 0-4 for Brad Und32wood and Illinois would be hilarious

1 Like