Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

I’m still trying to find video of the technical. I was really bad. Dude just passed the ref the ball. No warning, nothing.

1 Like

JHS is 5/7 from 3. How are they losing

Because Iowa is used to giving up 6/7

They were dominating the boards because they started 13/16.

The IU/TJD hype still annoys me enough that I root against them…even if I don’t have much of an issue with their players or program. I used to despise them at the end of the Bob Knight era…now I am just annoyed at the love they get that doesn’t seem justified.

5 Likes

I give TJD a lot of credit for battling through these back issues that are clearly bothering him. Gonna be hard to get right in Big Ten play though.

I think this Indiana team is probably pretty decent, but the lack of Xavier Johnson and Race Thompson is a lot to overcome, even if JHS did well tonight handling the point

2 Likes

5 Likes

my god that was one of the worst attempted missed free throws I’ve ever seen by Galloway.

1 Like

that is an ouchy stinky loss for Indiana

2 Likes

Well that was fun. Oh me of little faith in Iowa.

Never a doubt. :joy:

3 Likes

Hahah well played Dylan

1 Like

I feel like that was ABSOLUTELY a foul in the act of shooting when he pulled up from half-court. If people are going to intentionally foul when they’re up 3, I feel like you have to let people try and gamble and take a shot but the refs are just never going to call it even if its blatant.

The refs of like, “oh you’re not actually shooting from half court so I won’t call it” but the dude picked up the dribble to shoot before he got fouled. It’s a gamble but still.

3 Likes

Feel like I probably should have got better odds. But Iowa just does this so often.

Indiana injuries are a big concern moving forward.

1 Like

Yup, I agree. That was way more of a foul on the shooting process than that continuation call against us yesterday.

2 Likes
1 Like

Baaaaad blood here

Video is wild to watch of Woodson

1 Like

Don’t disagree with him tbh, but I also always funny when you see a “I’m not gonna comment on that but F$$$ that guy”

9 Likes

I’m not gonna comment on your post, but nice post

2 Likes