Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Congrats on getting some rando to agree with you on a bad take?

1 Like

Iowa looks awful early. They’re going to be out of this game at home by the 10 minute mark unless they get it together. I hope we get this Iowa when we play them at Iowa City.

EDIT: Is Fran trying to get the guys fired up or is he Underwood-ing?

Doubt they’ll be this bad but getting them without Pat Mccaffery is a break

He could be trying to fire his team up but when you are unhinged like he is and get Td every other game I can’t imagine it’s very effective.

That’s a road game they need to take advantage of.

Yeah. Iowa could be coming off 5 straight losses so they’ll be desperate. But if Michigan loses Saturday they won’t have to win but it is probably the most winnable road game they have left

2 Likes

They are MSU fans I post with a lot. No more random than the Michigan fans I post with here. We were discussing how MSU fans felt about the trash talk and if it added any spice for them. I thought it was worth sharing. Why the hostility?

1 Like

Race Thompson just got his leg rolled up on. Looked really bad.

his reaction was very troubling

1 Like

That’s what gets me. Bad brad last night, Izzo constantly yelling and Fran is a known lunatic yet Juwan gets 10x the hate.

all those coaches get plenty of static and only one of the four has slapped a guy on TV so :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That tech on Indiana might be the worst call we will see all year. Trying to find a video.

1 Like

Juwan yells a fair amount, or at least loses temper

I’m here so I don’t have to interact with MSU fans and national boards.

2 Likes

Back during the BTT, I wondered how in the world you could blow an 18 point lead. Indiana’s showing me how.

I feel like this one was easy to see coming.

And it can remain this way

After Race went down very much so. IU was owning the boards before that. Ever since it’s been Rebraca putting IU freshmen in a blender

I want Iowa to win for the lulz but my IU -1.5 bet wants them to win…

1 Like

This conference is such a mess. There’s 2.5 good teams and yet 9 teams will make the tourney

3 Likes