Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Big FG at the end for Maryland, figure Taulia can get them back in it now that it’s a one score game at half.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for Matt Painter slander in a few months when he doesn’t make the second weekend!

1 Like

who’s this directed at

1 Like

Myself mostly :joy:

I love slandering every Big Ten coach not named Juwan and Pikiell

This Purdue team being ranked #1 in the country is hilarious to me. They literally have not covered a spread once in this 8 game stretch while sitting as #1 cuz everyone else lost early

2 Likes

Fwiw asked the “added spice” question on the national board.

1 Like

Purdue is finally hitting open shots and only down 3 late in the first

Did you ask a follow up question about whether they were going to politely cheer for him if he didn’t make those comments?

9 Likes

Maryland got back to within 4 but Rutgers has pulled away again. 44-30 with 10 left

I thought the question was pretty straight forward and his response was fair.

Bruce Thornton is pretty good. I like him

Sensabaugh wasn’t supposed to be this good. annoying

2 Likes

Purdue has impressively turned three wide open layups into three turnovers down the stretch here.

OSU defender just leaning onto Edey’s back and no call from the officials. Hope we get that whistle

1 Like

Just absolutely brutal pass by Seuing to turn it over

1 Like

Have a feeling Dylan would not have inbounded it to Sueing

2 Likes

The Purdue OSU finish was wild. OSU just wilted in the last 40 seconds and threw it away.

1 Like

Would have fared better going behind his back with the pass

4 Likes

By Loyer’s fourth year he’s going to be one of those Hummel-style “Hasn’t he been here seven years?” guys that Purdue seems to regularly have on their roster. Entertaining game.

3 Likes

Poor job by Holtmann there. Inbound it to just about anybody but Sueing and not a fan of that last play design.

1 Like