Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

A good number of the Bo Ryan teams were inoffensive

Jordan Taylor, Travaughn Hughes, Marcus Landry, Alando Tucker, Jon Leuer, Devin Harris

A slew of truly top tier point guards

1 Like

Is this a bit?

3 Likes

Honest question is Northwestern a solid team or will they eventually continue their decade long history of having a massive 15 game losing streak mid season?

2 Likes

Good question. Their defense is really good. I think top 10 in Kenpom, but their offense is really bad.

Of the 10 similar profiles on Barttorvik, 4 of them made the tourney, one advancing beyond the Round of 64 (last yearā€™s Iowa State)

Other tourney teams: last yearā€™s San Diego State, 2013 Cincinnati, 2014 Ohio State (Aaron Craft crying on the floor after losing to Dayton year). That said, none of those similar profiles have an offense quite as bad as Northwesternā€™s.

2 Likes

Donald Carey was a name we discussed back in the portal thread quite a bitā€¦ feels like him only playing for bad teams is becoming apparent.

Portal is a high risk high reward game.

2 Likes

Did you just include Jon Leuer as a point guard?

Missed all the Chris Collins talk last night, but at least I can still post this as itā€™s never a bad time to relive it.

9 Likes

Team Carey right hereā€¦:grimacing::man_facepalming:

I could not be more in on Rutgers

1 Like

So Maryland forgot how to basketball. On an 8 minute scoring drought and somehow managed to blow a 4-on-1 fast break.

Watching this while waiting for the next game - Rutgers looks really good, but Maryland looks absolutely terrible! Canā€™t even get a shot off on a 3 on 1 break. Sheesh!

1 Like

Maryland scored 13 points in the first have against us and might outscore their first half today.

1 Like

Maryland is just terrible. They should be better than this.

Well Key dislocated his shoulder

I mean Rutgers has 17 points in 15 minutes

did he really? three minutes in?

Looked like it, he walked off the floor with his arm hanging.

Also Purdue is dominating on the glass but canā€™t buy a shot. Itā€™s a crime to have this poor of a shooting team around Edey

Aaaaaand now McNeil is down for OSU

1 Like

Michigan broke Maryland.

2 Likes

Chris Holtmann is dressed like heā€™s on a yacht

3 Likes