Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

Michigan is Diet Iowa and Iowa is Mr. Pibb Iowa

4 Likes

Iowa>Michigan>>Iowa without the Murrayā€™s and only one Mccaffery

3 Likes

I donā€™t even know what our game recap would say about our defense if we gave up 55 second half points at home to Eastern Illinois

1 Like

Not knowing IUs rosterā€¦this would be similar to us losing JL, correct? Losing your veteran upperclassmen guard and having to rely on unproven PGs and combo guards?

I would think that a foot surgery at this point would render him out for the season or best case being back at the end of season. But coming off foot surgery is not a good place to be at that point.

Hood Schifino will play PG and heā€™s probably more of a combo yeah, but heā€™s also an AA. No real true PG depth though for sure.

3 Likes

Step one we need to move the Iowa game up to before Murray comes back. Step two is if the league doesnā€™t let us Warde can write a strongly worded letter and then step 3 we hang a banner

1 Like
4 Likes

This is a new one.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s an auto-win in HORSE

3 Likes

Michigan tried for Pickett before Jones right? Or am I misremembering that

1 Like

Has to be. Especially when you look at the final score and realize Minnesota needed this bucket.

2 Likes

Fart noises in Missouri

14 Likes

Howā€™s that RJ Melendez ORtg these days? At least 125 on 22% usage, right?

2 Likes

Yikes. Mizzou with unchallenged shot after unchallenged shot. Illinoisā€™ defence is disgusting.

1 Like

Illini getting smoked by Mizzou 76-46 w/ 12 min to go.

1 Like

The ol Underwood without Kofi defense

3 Likes

This Illinois drama and everyone turning on each other is awesome!

9 Likes

Honestly, a lot of the same kinds of mistakes and inattention to detail that weā€™ve seen from our guys over the first 11 games. Successful back cuts, 2 guys going with one offensive player, etc. It doesnā€™t make me feel any better to watch another team do it.

2 Likes