Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Yeah, Jett is the one who is tilted toward the right side of the floor. Kind of a staple for a Juwan Howard ‘3’.

3 Likes

Jalen Pickett and someone else

someone posted the MSU shot quality earlier so maybe Hoggard or Walker?

1 Like

My first thought was Walker for sure on the second chart.

Yep…

3 Likes

Sounds ominous regarding Xavier Johnson’s status.

1 Like

I couldnt tell what happened. On replay there was no obvious contact to his foot or ankle. And no twisting but he grabbed his foot like a sledgehammer just landed on it. Very strange. Hopefully not an Achilles or something that serious.

1 Like

I was wondering a out lisfranc when I saw it.

ESPN with an article scrooging all over us. That’s nice.

3 Likes

Well, that’s it then. ESPN is always spot on. May as well skip the rest of the season.

4 Likes

The players have struggled on the glass and with turnovers. They’re only grabbing defensive rebounds on 72% of misses, 193 overall. As for turnover percentage? They rank dead last this season at 13%. Altogether, a defensive unit that is 129th in efficiency doesn’t leave BPI any optimism.

Really nailed it, there. First time I’ve seen leading the country in turnover rate as a bad thing.

21 Likes

The best part is he clearly misread whatever stats site he was looking at because he thinks that number is turnovers forced.

11 Likes

Yeah, that’s what I was getting at. Especially troubling for a column from ESPN’s “analytics” department. Not really a CBB writer at ESPN though.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I’d buy “less likely to make the tournament than to make it” but 0.6% seems comical

4 Likes

Stats r factz.

Goode on Illinois had foot surgery (his was termed as a fracture) before the season and is still out. So… That doesn’t seem good.