Big Ten Basketball 2022-23 Discussion

Mike Woodson out with COVID-19 tonight.

Maryland off to a fast second half to open up a double digit lead on Wiscy

Boutros pulling off the Gard reverse jinx to perfection

1 Like

I have no idea what you mean mgl

8 Likes

Yes I forgot you are just both sincere and a curse

Wisconsin getting run out of College Park.

5 Likes

Wisconsin sucks. Like they are actively hideous. Gard should be made fun of for his portal adds more

1 Like

They are 12-2 when fully healthy

I really hope they lose all their remaining games.

2 Likes

They always had Beilein’s number; I always love to see them lose. Cheesiest brand of basketball, year in and year out, in the B1G. Almost the epitome of bad B1G ball.

4 Likes

Michigan is undefeated when my back doesn’t hurt and I get a full night’s rest.

They’re 11-8 when that doesn’t happen.

14 Likes

Looking back over the schedule, those Virginia and Kentucky losses, by a total of 6 points, just look so brutal.

3 Likes

Who’s hurt for them right now since Wahl is back? I knew they struggled when he was out, curious who’s out that we’re blaming their recent 1-5 stretch on.

I have to hand it to Minnesota. They are short-handed but hustling and scrambling and staying in this game. But Indiana has TJD.

1 Like

This would be a very Indianay loss

Klesmit was out

Wisconsin slander is a direct correlation and causation to my personal happiness

2 Likes

Ugly one between Iowa and MSU.

Hawkeyes struggling to make any jumpers (4-of-14 away from the hoop). MSU defense continues to be very good, MSU offense continues to be … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

MSU crowd is chanting “Air Ball! Air Ball!” at Kris Murray. Some say they’ve been chanting it nonstop since Michigan’s visit

1 Like

Who is winning the screaming match? Fran? Tom?

1 Like