Big Ten Basketball 2021-22 Discussion

Caleb McConnell has shot three airballs plus one off the side of the backboard.

2 Likes

That’s the kind of basketball I coach in the rec leagues. They need to learn it early so that it becomes second nature when they’re older.

1 Like

Whoof, the last two days have been, um, bad for the B1G. Time for the Wolverines to make the correction.

1 Like

Re-upping my “KenPom number 1 ain’t happening for the B1G this year” call

1 Like

Awful news.

1 Like

what’s the heal time on that?

2 Likes

Ask Livers…

1 Like

This guy

This might be an issue this year.

2 Likes

Trey McGowens Undergoes Surgery
Lincoln – University of Nebraska guard Trey McGowens underwent surgery Wednesday afternoon to repair a broken 5th metatarsal in his right foot. The injury occurred during the first half of Nebraska’s game against Creighton on Tuesday.

According to Nebraska Men’s Basketball Athletic Trainer R.J. Pietig, the injury will sideline McGowens for between six and eight weeks, and McGowens is expected to have a full recovery.

McGowens, who had started all 30 games since transferring to Nebraska prior to last season, is averaging 6.3 points and 5.0 rebounds per game. He ranked second on the team in both scoring (10.7 ppg) and assists (2.3 apg) in 2020-21.

The Huskers return to action on Friday night against Idaho State. Tipoff is at 6 p.m. and the game will be carried on B1G+ and on select Husker Radio Network affiliates.

This is a “Little Brother” kind of post.

1 Like

Second cousin

Twice removed

1 Like

How many mid-majors is Maryland gonna play and have it go to the wire

1 Like

Christie coming along nicely tonite. Definitely a candidate for a 1 and done.

Maryland is getting a good look at their future coach in Kim English. George Mason leading the Terps in the 2H.

1 Like
2 Likes

It never bothers me to watch Turgeon gack.

2 Likes

Agreed but the B1G is not looking very good in the preseason so far.

1 Like

This MSU-Butler game refuses to end.

1 Like